Wire tracer LKZ-700
- Detection of wires and cables (live or not):
- detecting of cables in ceilings, walls and floors
- detecting of breaks in cables
- tracing of the entire building installation
- locating power points and switches in buildings
- locating short circuits between leads
- tracing shielded cables
- tracing cables in metal ducts.
- Identification of fuses on the distribution board.
- Tracing underground cables.
- Tracing conductive water and heating pipelines.
- Non-contact detection of live cables.
- signaling of transmitter and receiver opeartion by LED and sound
- operation in wide range of rated voltage, up to 500V RMS
- three modes of transmitter amplification
- automatic or manual selection of transmitter operation modes
- adjustment of receiver sensitivity level (ZOOM function)
- four modes of wire tracer operation voltage, current, current-voltage and "power"
- transmitter's battery charging high efficiency and low costs.
- type of insulation: double, according to EN 61010-1
- measurement category: CAT III 600V acc. to EN 61010-1
- transmitter’s protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP40
- receiver’s protection class acc. to EN 60529: IP40
Other technical data:
- transmitter’s power supply: battery pack /Ni-MH 9,6V 2Ah
- transmitter’s max working voltage: 500Vrms (707Vampl)
- transmitter’s dimensions: 230 x 67 x 36 mm
- transmitter’s weight: approx. 490 g
- battery charging temperature: 0...+40°C
- detector’s max range („M” mode): 2m
- non-contact neon max range: 20cm (in air), 3cm (in concrete)
- receiver’s power supply: battery 9V 6LR61 alkaline
- receiver’s dimensions: 210 x 82 x 24 mm
- receiver’s weight: approx. 200 g
Rated operational conditions:
- operating temperature -20...+50°C