Amperis in its continuous commitment to innovation, presents a new line of micrometers, the RMO-G series, which uses the most advanced switching technique to generate a curly-free continuous current, with automatically regulated test ramps. This micrometer eliminates the magnetic transients by increasing the current before measuring and decreasing it after the measurement. The equipment, thanks to a very efficient filtration, has a great capacity to cancel the electrostatic and electromagnetic interference in electric fields of HV. The whole is thermally protected and against overcurrents.
Amperis presents the RMO-G series that has 7 powerful and very light micro ohmmeter models:
RMO100G - test current from 5 to 100 A, weighs only 8 kg
RMO200G - test current from 5 to 200 A, weighs only 8 kg
RMO300g - test current from 5 to 300 A, weighs only 8 kg
RMO400G - test current from 5 to 400 A, weighs only 9 kg
RMO500G - test current from 5 to 500 A, weighs only 9 kg
RMO600G - test current from 5 to 600 A, weighs only 11 kg
RMO800G - test current from 5 to 800 A, weighs only 11.5 kg
These micrometers have a high measuring range ranging from 0.1 μΩ to 999.9 mΩ. Other notable features are its resolution, which is 0.1 μΩ and its typical accuracy is ± 0.1% rdg + 0.1% FS. Optionally, a remote control unit can be purchased and the equipment can be configured so that both sides are grounded.
The equipment of the RMO-G series stores up to 500 measurements marked with date and time that can be implemented in the PC through a USB or RS232 cable. Thanks to the software we provide with the team, the results are organized in a spreadsheet to be shown in a diagram and printed on a report.
The Amperis equipment consists of 4 separate test modes: SINGLE Mode, CONTIN Mode, BSG Mode (Both sides connected to ground) and DTRtest Mode (Resistance to Dead Tank).
Regarding the DV-Win software, it offers multiple advanced functions allowing the user to record the results of the test at specific time intervals. Once the measurements have been taken, the results can be saved in various formats, printed or downloaded. The software provided by Amperis offers the acquisition and analysis of test results as well as the control of all RMO-G functions from a computer. The software stands out for allowing total control of the test device, test reports in various formats, different filters to download the results to the PC and test plans.
Next, we will define the tests that can be performed through these teams:
- Single test: The equipment generates a free-flowing undulated current filtering and automatically regulated, eliminating transients
- Continuous tests: The equipment generates a continuous current in permanently established durations. Depending on the test current, certain work cycles can be applied to avoid overheating.
- BSG test: It has circuit breakers to ground on both sides, which provides greater security for the staff. The configuration of the test is very simple and the calculations are automatic by the internal algorithm of the device.
- DTR test: specially designed to measure the resistance of the dead tank circuit in circuit breakers (since these can introduce errors in the measurement of contact resistance due to magnetization).
Among the typical applications where we can measure the resistance of non-inductive test objects, we can highlight the switches in high, medium and low voltage circuits, disconnection of high, medium and low voltage switches, busbar joints of high current, cable splices, welding joints, fuses, etc.
Connecting the test object to RMO-G: The connection diagram of the RMO-G devices corresponds to the Kelvin measurement principle (four points), connecting the voltage sensors (measurement cables of the sockets) as close as possible to the object to measure, so that a resistance in both cables will be almost zero.
We can emphasize that it is a team:
- Lightweight: from 8 to 11.5 kg
- Powerful: up to 800 A DC
- With a wide measuring range 0 - 999.9 mΩ
- Resolution 0.1 μΩ
- Typical accuracy ± (0.1% rdg + 0.1% FS)
- Remote control unit (optional)
- Unit of both sides with ground connection (optional)
- SINGLE / CONTIN / BSG / DTRtest modes
We can highlight the following main benefits and characteristics of RMO-G:
- In the first place, the very high output power allows, on the one hand, a wide range of resistance measurement even using very high intensities and on the other hand the use of thinner and longer test cables, being able to adjust to the requirements of the client.
- Highlights the filtered output current with a fluctuation of less than 1%
- Also noteworthy is the high accuracy of the instrument ± (0.1% rdg + 0.1% FS).
- Resolution of the RMO-G is 0.1 μΩ.
Various optional functions:
- Rmax function: approval / rejection criterion
- Built-in thermal printer (optional)
- USB or RS232 communication port
- Bluetooth communication (optional)
- DTRtest mode
Para más información:
Tel. +34 982 20 99 20